Tell Your Story ● Share Your Wisdom ● Leave a Legacy
Juanita entertains us with a story from her childhood and also shares a message for her grandchildren.
Featured Project for March
Legacy Letter Book for Evelyn S.
A sample of interview questions:
Here is a sample of questions that may be covered in a legacy project interview:
- What stories do you want to share about your family history, such as a story behind your family name or where your ancestors are from?
- Do you have any stories about your grandparents/ancestors traditions, customs, interests, family life or ethnic background?
- What stories have been passed down to you that hold special meaning for you?
- Who has been the greatest influence in your life and what did you learn from them?
- What lessons have you gathered through your experiences and how have they guided you along?
- What advice do you have for young couples entering into marriage?